Client Engagement Form
These terms and conditions relate to the provision of services to you The Client (web purchases) (“Client”) by $LM Group Ltd. These terms and conditions together with the signed confidentiality and personal disclosure sections, form the agreement entered into by the Client.
$LM Group Ltd will provide the following services for the Client as agreed on the services agreed section.
Items may be added at a later date by written agreement between the parties and attached to this agreement to form a whole. Services may be cancelled, by written agreement, as per the timescales detailed in the cancellation policy. Charges are detailed by the hour and charged by the part hour, or by project.
All services can be cancelled but must be cancelled prior to the appointment in writing (including email/fax). Failure to cancel giving the minimum notice, as stated below, the agreed service will be invoiced and payable by the Client in full.
Mentoring services can be cancelled with one months notice, items pre paid are non refundable; otherwise there is due a penalty fee of $300 +GST.
All meetings and workshops require a 48hour cancellation period otherwise there is due a penalty fee of $300 +GST.
All banking reports will be paid for as agreed with each individual client.
- Turbo Boost Navigation $5940 + GST per annum
- (or 3 payments of $2000 + GST)
- (or 6 payments of $1050 + GST)
A report and action plan will be provided by SLM Group Ltd to the client after all meetings held.
This includes up to 12 meetings of one hour per annum to undertake operational discussions and strategy planning and governance, and unlimited email support.
Six monthly planning and strategy sessions of up to 2 hours each form part of the meeting schedule.
Meetings will involve some or all of the following (but not limited to):
- Structure work with the client
- Action planning for the way forward
BTB will take the notes and provide the meeting notes as a record to you and an action plan, after each meeting.
Optional Add On to the Turbo Boost Navigation:
- Skype $175+GST per hour
- PlanDo © Session $495+GST
- Key staff coaching $99+GST per month
- Staff meetings $175+GST per hour
- Board meetings $175+GST per hour
- Banking review and structure $1999+GST
- Banking review, structure and
- Finance applications (up to two banks) $4999+GST
Business Road Maps
Our courses are designed for you, the business owner – to give you the essential skills to successfully manage your business. Each of our courses is simple to use; and contains vital information for growing profitable business.
Courses are provided face to face and in group depending upon the course and the business owners needs and preference of delivery.
Getting in Gear (8 week program) is delivered through email and video online.
GPS Course is a 3 day residential course (accommodation included)
Getting in Gear
The course for all businesses – comprehensive from understanding why you want a business to how to start it off and get it moving and how to get unstuck and reignite your profits $495 + GST
Getting in Gear plus Skype support $995 + GST
Chasflow Depth Charge – ½ day
Understand your cash and budgetting and how to measure this long the way, never get caught short again $495 + GST
Business Planning Depth Charge – 1 full day
Understand where you are going with your business, have a fully prepared LIVE business plan $795 + GST
Time Management Depth Charge – ¾ day plus pre course work
Get more done in the same time, take back your life $750 + GST
Trip Selector – ½ day
Too many ideas, not sure which one is going to make you the money and be YOUR business, lets sort through and come out with an action plan to start $695 + GST
GPS – 3 day plus pre course work
3 days out to define goals, plan the actions and set the strategy to achieve the business success of your dreams $1575 + GST (accommodation and lunch included)
CONFIDENTIAL DISCLOSURE AGREEMENT
The client (the “disclosing party”) has agreed to provide $LM GROUP LTD (the “receiving party”) with information relating to the client for the purpose of discussions (the “purpose”). The provision of information may include information proprietary to the client (“information”). Both parties understand that any information received is to be used by the receiving party only for the purpose.
In consideration of the above, the parties agreed as follows:
1) The receiving party will exercise the same degree of care to prevent disclosure of information as it takes to preserve and safeguard its own proprietary data, but in any event, no less than a reasonable degree of care.
2) The obligations of the receiving party, contained in Section 1, above, shall not apply to any information which:
Is already known to the receiving party or independently developed by it:
Is publicly available or becomes publicly available without a breach of agreement by the receiving party; or
Is rightfully received by the receiving party from a third party; or
Is furnished by the disclosing party to a third party without similar restriction of the third party’s rights; or
Is disclosed pursuant to the Official Information Act 1982, or any judicial or governmental requirement or order, and provided that the receiving party takes reasonable steps to give the disclosing party sufficient prior notice to contest such requirement or order.
3) All information disclosed by the disclosing party shall be safeguarded during the term of the Agreement, unless specifically released by the client in duly executed writing or becomes publicly available by the disclosing party.
4) This Agreement may be terminated, without cause, by either party upon thirty (30) days advance written notice given to the other party. Obligations under Sections 1, and 3, shall survive termination under this Section 4.
5) No rights or obligations other than those expressly cited are to be implied from this Agreement.
6) In the event of a breach of any obligations stated in this Agreement, the injured party may proceed against the other party in law or in equity for such damages or other relief as a court may deem appropriate, consequential and indirect damages excepted.
7) The parties agree that no information will be disclosed by the receiving party to a parent, subsidiary, affiliate, or related party of the receiving party, unless such parent, affiliate or related party enters into an agreement with the receiving party prior to such disclosure of Information with that agreement containing the same obligations as those assumed by the receiving party under this Agreement.
8) Neither party shall have the right to assign or otherwise transfer this Agreement, nor any rights nor obligations contained in it, to any third party without the prior written approval of the other party.
9) The obligations set forth in this Agreement shall bind the parties for a period of three years from the date hereof, or in respect of Information later disclosed, for a period of three years from disclosure, whichever is longer.
Personal Information Notice
This notice relates to information, which you are providing to $LM Group Ltd
1) The Privacy Act 1993 gives you the right to see and correct your personal information.
2) Your information may be disclosed to a third party with your express written prior approval.
3) This information may be used by $LM Group Ltd to advise you of products, services, promotions or other information and develop/begin a relationship with you. This may involve, amongst other things, contacting you via email, text message, telephone or post.
4) In terms of applications made by $LM Group Ltd on your behalf to financial institutions, you authorise those financial institutions to make credit reference checks and authorise those financial institutions to be able to request from third parties and those subsequent third parties are authorised to provide information that is relevant to those credit reference checks and enquiries.
Where a loan/lending approved by a financial institution is wholly or primarily for business or investment purposes you may lose protection under the Credit Contract and Consumer Finance Act 2003.
You declare that:
➢ You are a New Zealand resident, residing in New Zealand
➢ You are of 18 years of age or older
➢ Information you supply to $LM Group Ltd is true and complete in all respects
➢ You have read and agree to the personal information notice
➢ You are not an undischarged bankrupt, have not applied for/are not subject to any personal insolvency procedure or proceedings under the Insolvency Act 2006.
➢ You authorize $LM Group Ltd to gather/obtain information from any person, company, and institution for any credit or lending enquiry.
➢ You understand that $LM Group Ltd charges a fee for its services and may receive a commission from an institution, which will be disclosed to you, and that you will pay $LM Group Ltd promptly on receipt of invoice.
ALL PRICES WILL BE SUBJECT TO THE ADDITION OF GST
$LM Group Ltd will invoice the Client for services completed and the Client will pay the invoice in full within seven working days of the date of the invoice.
The Client will pay interest at the rate of 2% per month or any part month on any overdue amount calculated from the date of the invoice plus seven days until such time the cleared funds payment of the amount is received by $LM Group Ltd.
Any disputed items or invoices must be notified to $LM Group Ltd by writing, email or telephone prior to the invoice due date. If $LM Group Ltd reviews the invoice and agrees there is a mistake $LM Group Ltd will correct the invoice within 48 hours. If, upon review, $LM Group Ltd finds no mistake the Client must pay the outstanding sum immediately upon being notified by $LM Group Ltd.
Any expenses, disbursements and legal costs incurred by $LM Group Ltd in the enforcement of any rights contained in this Agreement shall be paid by the Client, including $LM Group Ltd’s reasonable solicitor’s fees and debt collection agency fees.
The Client acknowledges that the Client has entered into this Agreement for business purposes and that the provisions of the Consumer Guarantees Act 1993 do not apply.
To the fullest extent permitted by law $LM Group Ltd excludes any liability for:
(a) Any loss, damage or injury of any kind whatsoever whether suffered or incurred by the Client or another person whether or not such loss or damage arises directly or indirectly from services provided by $LM Group Ltd to the Client and without limiting the generality of this clause $LM Group Ltd shall not be liable for any consequential loss or damage of any kind whether direct or indirect including without limitation, any financial loss; and
(b) All liability of any kind (including but not limited to negligence) on the part of any third party, its officers, employees, contractors, and agents however arising in the provision of services by such third party to $LM Group Ltd.
The Client shall indemnify $LM Group Ltd against all claims of any kind whatsoever however caused or arising (including without limitation all sums paid to compromise or settle claims, proceedings and actions out of court) and without limiting the generality of the foregoing of this clause whether caused or arising as a result of the negligence of $LM Group Ltd or otherwise, brought by any person in connection with any matter, act, omission, or error by $LM Group Ltd, its agents or employees in connection with the provision of the services.
The law of New Zealand shall apply to this Agreement.
Any dispute arising from this Agreement shall be heard in New Zealand.
ENTIRE AGREEMENT, VARIATION AND NON-WAIVER
No variation or waiver of any provision of this Agreement shall be recognized or binding on $LM Group Ltd unless it is in writing and signed by an authorized representative of $LM Group Ltd and the Client.
Failure by $LM Group Ltd to enforce any of the terms and conditions contained in this Agreement shall not be deemed to be a waiver of any of the rights of $LM Group Ltd under this Agreement.
If any provision of this Agreement shall be invalid, void or illegal or unenforceable the validity existence, legality and enforceability of the remaining provisions shall not be affected, prejudiced or impaired.
Neither $LM Group Ltd nor any of its employees or agents warrant nor guarantee the accuracy or completeness of any information provided to the Client. The Client undertakes that all matters relevant to this supply of services are to the Client’s own satisfaction and in doing so the Client acknowledges that the Client has relied on the Client’s own skill, inspection and judgment. The Client acknowledges that in deciding to enter into this Agreement it has not relied on any statement made by $LM Group Ltd.
If the Client is a company or trust, and in consideration of $LM Group Ltd providing the services as a result of this Agreement, the signatory/signatories below (and if more than one jointly and severally) irrevocably guarantee(s) and promise(s) to pay as principal debtor, all amounts owed by the Client to $LM Group Ltd without $LM Group Ltd first needing to pursue remedies against the Client.
This Agreement becomes effective with each website purchase.
$LM Group Ltd t/as Business Turbo Booster
Getting great results for clients
Increase turnover AND profit by up to 25%
One of the challenges of being a business mentor is finding a way to measure progress. As with any role, doubt can creep in:
• Am I making a positive difference?
• Are my clients getting benefit and value from me?
• Is my straight talking delivering client goals?
Whilst testimonials are fabulous they are subjective, emotive, and hinge on timing. A little thing can create a positive testimonial and an equally small thing can create a negative testimonial.
However, the end of year accounts are not effected by emotion and cannot be changed by timing your request. So here are some of my clients’ results:
One of my clients relaunched their business three years ago, having learned some hard lessons the first time around. They employ around 30 staff, their revenue has increased 32% – we are counting in millions here – and their gross margin has increased from 18% to 22%. They’ve also gone from an annual loss to a small, 3%, profit and the trend is showing no signs of stopping.
When I met this young couple they were panicking about the future of their business. Revenue had dropped by 30% and profitability had halved. They were struggling to make ends meet. In their first year with me, we increased revenue by 51% and this year growth has been controlled within their capacity while increasing a further 5%. Their net profit margin has lifted from 15% to 23%.
This is my first year with this client and they took a bit of a leap of faith engaging me as they had a very tight budget. But they decided to get help and pay for it anyway. This year their revenue has lifted by 25%, they ave repaid $15k of debt and stabilised their drawings. Their net profit margin has increased by 7%.
This client has a seasonal business. When I first came on board (pardon the pun) their revenue had dropped by 75%. We had to devise several strategies in an ever changing industry and this year, some of the changes have been extreme. I have introduced them to the right people to enable a great PR strategy and the client has now taken this further and become known as the expert and go-to person in the industry. Revenue has doubled and they have transitioned from a loss to a net profit of 6.25%
I have been lucky enough to work with this client for three years and the practice has grown and changed extensively in this time. Revenue has grown by 20% then 11% and this year by another 20%! Net profit margin grew by 4%, then 7% and then remained stable. The practice has taken on extra staff, developed a new website, purchased new IT and equipment, obtained a new car and had it fully branded, refurbished the premises. The owners’ biggest win? Paying themselves properly!
One of my clients in the business services industry enjoyed an 86% uplift in revenue while validating the business idea of another client allowed them to increase their revenue from over $200k to just under $400k with further targets set this year. A client in the Human Resources sector has enjoyed consistent 50% year on year revenue increase and has reached her profit target!
So to all of my fabulous clients, take a look at how far you have come. You have worked really hard and this is reflected in your awesome results. It’s great knowing I have had a small hand in helping you achieve them.
To my future clients, wouldn’t you like to see results like these in your business? Of course you would and that means it’s time for you and I to have coffee. Call me on 027 234 5011 or email email@example.com